Clinical Research Center of Reading has been successfully conducting trials for the past 18 years. Benefits of having us participate in the conduct of your clinical trial include:
- Prided on quality data, quality recruitment/retention & quality care.
- Previous trial experience with most major Institutional Review Boards, Sponsors and Contract Research Organizations to conduct 300+ clinical trials.
- 5 day turn around time for budgets & contracts.
- 5 physician rheumatology practice, all experienced research physicians.
- Co-directed by 2 physicians, with 22 years of research experience, CV's available upon request.
- 4 full-time nurse coordinators, ACRP members.
- One full time regulatory affairs coordinator.
- Working relationship with many area specialists.
- Easily accessible from three airports; Philadelphia, Allentown, Harrisburg.
- Prior experience with Phase I-IV clinical trials.
- HIPAA compliant
On site services include
- Hologic DEXA BMD equipment
- X-Ray capabilities
- Refrigerated centrifuge
- Laboratory services
- Secured drug storage areas
- -20 degree freezer
- Crash cart
- Experience with PO, SQ and IV study medication administration.
Areas of expertise
Fibromyalgia / Osteoarthritis / Osteoporosis / Gout / Rheumatoid Arthritis / Psoriatic Arthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis / Osteopenia / Chronic Pain / Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) / Discoid Lupus / Vasculitis / Post Herpetic Neuralgia / Plaque Psoriasis